[COCO]Scarlet Rose released for LE & SSE (3bbb smp)(uunp+cbbe)

 

What about the new work?

Hey everyone , I finished my new fashion design ,hope you like it🤗

  • The outfit contains only one type textures
  • The new outfit is works for cocobody v6 
  • You need to install the latest [COCO]body v6
  • The outfits and body MOD are similar, so the plugins required are the same
  • Clothing installation guide

  • All Meshes and textures are designed and made by COCO

  • I don‘t restrict anyone from sharing or editing material for this public release,

  • However, materials from both the public and patrons only editions of the work is not permitted for commercial sale. 

    • If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. thanks for your love and support !

You can also consider supporting my patreon to get more rewards , with your help, I can bring more good works , thanks for your help !

https://www.patreon.com/coco2048






Comments